Monday, June 28, 2010

first entry

I've been wanting to create a blog of some sort where I can just share thoughts and vent about life. I've had so many thoughts and emotions in the last year and a half which I can remember but I wish I could re-live. I think the only way to do that would be to jot down what I have in this.

I wish I could turn back time and talk to my past self and tell him that everything would work out. In the same sense, I'd like to turn time forward and see what I become.

But I guess the only way to actually lock up memories forever is through some kind of media whether it be a simple picture, a video or words on paper. I'm gonna run with words.

Over the next few weeks until I've fully caught up, I'm going to write about all my past experiences to the best of my recollection. I want to remember my hardships, my inspirations, my success and failures... I'd like to relive it all because so far, the results have been sweet.

You can follow me if you 'd like...

No comments:

Post a Comment