Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spontaneous

I really don't want to forget this so I will post it..

My boy BJ is having his bachelor party this weekend in Miami... i've known for a few months now and I originally planned to go. In planning, I told Kim that since I was going away, she should go away too! So for Mother's Day, I booked a trip for her and Tyler to go on a cruise to the Bahamas. All this before I planned on buying a house.

Since I was buying a house and there were a ton of unexpected expenses, I decided no Miami for me!

Fast forward to June 25th, Kim gets on a plane to Miami to board the cruiseliner to the Bahamas and I go to BJ's bbq for Pwee and everyone at the BBQ is talking about the big trip to Miami... of course, I get a lil envious and I look over at Jerry and I just say plainly, "wanna go to Miami?" . . . right there, we bought tickets to go to Miami staying at the same hotel... I couldn't tell my wife cuz she was already in the Bahamas with no phone and instead she could only read about it when she got back on Monday.

So yeah! Spontaneous but at least it makes you feel alive!

2 comments:

  1. Pwee said " No hookers and no turning strippers into hookers" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa oh yea i forgot bout that... her and Kim would get along so well

    ReplyDelete